Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Photo Per Day #17: House Gawking

My girlfriend Gretchen, who lives across the street from my office, and I just took a morning walk through the neighborhood to pick out our next houses. Walking. Stalking. Gawking. Wishful thinking. Planning ahead. Living vicariously. Seeing how the other half lives. Voyeurism. Whatever you want to call it.

My next house. Sadly the whole house didn't fit in the frame.


My picture of Gretchen's next house came out a bit blurry so the house below is a reasonable facsimile. This only has a two-car garage but it'll do in a pinch.


An extra house for when friends come to town.


Anyone want to live here and hang out with us?

2 comments:

Aron said...

I'd say any of those houses would do me just fine! ;)

Pranayama mama said...

agreed!