Monday, October 19, 2009

Two Guest Entries

I've been looking at all the gorgeous women with skin-tight, high-heel, over-the-knee boots this year and realizing I'm not edgy or sophisticated enough to get away with it. I want to blame age -- but as my girlfriend Laura attested, many wearers of said boots are older women who are still rockin' it. Oh well.

Given our climate, Laura recommend these rechargeable, heated boots from Columbia Sportswear for me instead. S-E-X-Y.



Practical. Very practical. My mother would be proud. And they'll come in handy when I'm playing driveway hockey, going sledding or tracking Yeti.

*******

On an unrelated topic, the newest entry to the blog roll on the left side of the screen is A.S.S. This link comes from my brother Kevin and features many unsavory acronyms. This should keep us entertained.


I'm thinking our old student newspaper at the University of Rochester's William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration, The World According to Simon, would have been prominently featured on this site.

No comments: