Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ageless Beauty

According to a recently published study revealing the secrets* to looking younger, I'm hosed.

Bad news: Sun, smoking, alcohol and stress can add years to your face

Good news: Additional weight fills in and softens wrinkles

As a stressed out, cocktail imbibing, ex-smoker with a strong proclivity toward sunny beaches and/or hammocks, I'm not poised well. Once again, there goes my modeling career. However, as luck would have it, I can somewhat offset the effects of aging simply by continuing to overeat. Yay!

Bring on the cupcakes!

*Are any of these illuminating research findings really a surprise?

3 comments:

KevinOn7 said...

I've heard that nicotine patches on the eyes help alleviate those crows' feet, especially if you're lying in the sun at the beach.

Pranayama mama said...

you trying to kill me?

uncle wally said...

can I help?