Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bringing Home the Bacon

80's version: You got peanut butter in my chocolate!
Today: You got chocolate on my bacon?

Like cherry vodka and Pixy Stix, these are two things that I love independently but I'm not so sure I want to try together -- especially with the not-so-delicious sounding name of pig candy and the $38/lb. price tag.



From Serious Eats.

As an aside, before writing "cherry vodka and Pixy Stix," I had written "bourbon and brownies" but then decided that actually sounded promising. Now I know what I'm doing this weekend!

2 comments:

Suzanne Marie DeWitt said...

Recently purchased the following birthday gifts for my son:

Bacon wallet
Baconaise
Bacon flavored toothpicks

Still to come at Xmas: bacon salt.

Pranayama mama said...

bacon wallet! that's great.