Saturday, December 22, 2007

Something for the Girl with Everything

Yea! Today is my 43rd birthday. And it's a Saturday and I don't have to work. In fact, with the exception of one half-day meeting, some prep time and some catch-up work, I have off until January 2. Whoo hoo.

I plan to sink into the couch for days in my pajamas eating bushels of Fritos and drinking egg nog (with alcohol). And I also hope to finally take advantage of the gift cards I got a year ago for an enzyme facial at one local yoga studio, breathe, and a massage from another fabulous little studio, Blue Lotus.

I also won a $500 gift certificate last spring from our local Ethan Allen that I cannot wait to use. Not sure it will buy anything outright but it could put a little dent on this!


Everything is going my way. Happy Birthday to me!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If I had known it was your birthday, I would have done something to mark it! Happy belated one, anyhow. Love, Lisa

Pranayama mama said...

Hey thanks!

DarkWing said...

Happy Birthday! Fritos and eggnog sound good but I wouldn't mix the two :p

Pranayama mama said...

Everything mixes with Fritos, no?! But thanks for the birthday wishes!