Thursday, December 6, 2007

SheHawks

Once again, as a marketing data nerd, I do things that most normal adults refuse to do such as answer all of the impromptu telemarketing surveys that I encounter. I am a member of e-rewards which sends me surveys on a weekly basis and, by answering them, I not only accrue points but also get to see different survey techniques and methodologies which I can potentially utilize for our clients, if and when relevant.

For this reason, I became a member of SheSpeaks a while back. It costs nothing to join and they send you products (free of charge) to test. The only catch: you provide feedback to help the product managers better design future features, functions, etc. Why not, right? I'm always game for free stuff!

So, I'm sharing this with you because I am on "day two" of my new Philips Sonicare power toothbrush and, holy moly, what a shocker. It is possibly the coolest thing that has touched my mouth since Pop Rocks circa 1975. It literally vibrates throughout my mouth which may sound strange but my teeth feel like I've just come from the dentist. I'm an immediate convert.

I am soooooooooo ready for Candid Camera.

But now that I have a $99 toothbrush, I must figure out if I am willing to spend $12 every time I need to replace the brush head. That's a lot of dough . . .

1 comment:

Melanie K said...

i want the toothbrush! I know I'm too late, but I signed up anyway. Thanks for the tip!