Friday, July 31, 2009

Hyperactive

Too much work + leaving early two days in a row = coming to work super early and praying to God to accomplish all that I need to accomplish today. I'm praying not only for quantity but also high quality for my clients' sake.

Leaving work at 5:30 p.m. = traffic. Serious traffic. Who knew? Not sure if it's a) normal, b) construction-related, c) Buffalo Bill's camp-related, or d) all of the above. Must never leave at such an early hour again.

Coming to work at 3:00 a.m. = no coffee. Anywhere. Who knew?

Tonight = dinner with mom, sis and Uncle Herb.

And now's the time on Sprockets when we dance: a little tune from the college years to sum up my life.

2 comments:

Jack Ryder said...

And did you notice the Frankie Goes to Hollywood "Two Tribes" video 2 doors down from Thomas Dolby? Gave me some flashbacks to big hair and bad 80s dancing that I was trying to banish from my memory forever!

Pranayama mama said...

No! Missed that. That was one concert in the Dome that I chose not to attend! I took the "relax (don't do it)" to heart.