Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Gotta Keep Cool Now Gotta Take Care

Last night, as I was watching Son #2 play Guitar Hero, I happened to notice that the song Radar Love had the notation "As made famous by White Lion." Who the frig is White Lion and why not give credit where credit is due: to Golden Earring??

Son #2 explained, "Because the White Lion version is better."

I was incredulous.

A moment later he finished the song, put his guitar down and said, "My career has ended." He then asked, "Do you want to listen to both songs on iTunes or see my nose hairs?"

Those are my choices? I'll listen on iTunes.

He played them both for me and we were still divided. "Listen to that guitar lick." Nope. You can't sway me.

"I know how to settle this," he stated and logged into whichisgayer.

"White lion is officially gayer than golden earring."



As a perennial gloater, I have to say, I told you so. Now, let's check out those fascinating nose hairs.

1 comment:

DarkWing said...

lol. I've never seen the which is gayer site before. It will end many arguments now :)