Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Affair Continues

Yesterday, I left the house without my wedding band on. I showed my hubby the rash on my ring finger beforehand and asked him if it was okay if I went sans ring for the day. He couldn't have cared less.

So I spent the day at a client site and checked my voicemails at the end of the day. My girlfriend Michele, with whom I was having dinner, left a message that said, "I just called work and they said you weren't there today so I'm going to try you at home and see if your husband knows where you are."

Ring-less? Not at work and not at home? Here we go again! My cover is blown!

On a side note, I did learn one valuable lesson last night: Remember to take the safety goggles off your head when dining out. Even Paris Hilton doesn't wear frames that large.

She is fast, thorough, and sharp as a tack;
She's touring the facility and picking up slack.

Somehow high fashion on the production floor doesn't quite cut it in a nice restaurant. Why is that?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Last night, a telemarketer told Nate that she had spoken with me earlier in the day (at our home number). Of course, I was at work. What I want to know is: Who has been answering my phone while I'm gone? If someone is breaking in and answering my phone, you'd think she could clean up, too, and maybe give Nate a little action (except that he's not home during the day, either).

Pranayama mama said...

Maybe she's just there to pet the dogs . . . or stay out of the snow?

Pranayama mama said...

Oh great. Now everyone knows the name of my boyfriend Adam Brown!