Thursday, August 23, 2007

My Hard Drive Died a Slow Death

In related news, I have a new hard drive and six million emails to sort through.

In unrelated news, we took the boys to a Rochester Red Wings baseball game last night compliments, and in the company, of the little girls across the street who won tickets. I really enjoy being outside on a summer night, under the big lights, watching a ball game. I don't particularly like paying $5/each for crappy dippin' dots ice cream just so my kids can take home the $0.25 plastic helmet for their stuffed animals.

But I love seeing my littlest guy sitting in his seat, eating ice cream, with his feet dangling -- unable to touch the ground. Pretty soon he's going to be big like his brother so, for now, I just want to soak up his cuteness. And that includes seeing how happy he was to put that stupid helmet on his much beloved "monkey" when he got home.

No comments: