Monday, November 9, 2009

You, Your Sex is on Fire

Just when I thought the Weezer Snuggie was hilarious, I immediately discovered that the Kings of Leon have released their own line of clothing -- just in time for all of your holiday shopping needs. This may have trumped Weezer except that they're serious . . . yup.

I love the headline on the article: Kings of Leon Make Flannel Fashionable. Really? So does that mean that all the guys around here were trend setters? I'll be darned. Who needs to travel to the shows in Milan when we have heaps of fashion forward men right here at Thirsty's? Give yourselves a round of applause boys and go buy yourselves a beer!

Hey, remind me not to take tips on what's stylish for men from these guys.



Two hipsters flanked on one side by a 1980's denim suit/bad hair combo and the other by Garth's brown-haired twin who is wearing, if my eyes don't deceive me, a velour hoodie and a gray Yemin-plaid scarf with matching, double dangle-ball necklace. Rad.

Yeah, if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something going wrong around here.

No comments: