Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mini-Weekend: Day 13

Thirteen! Never thought it would get this far. And it's May 13: my sister's birthday. Happy Birthday Susie!

Today I went to the dentist, swam, did a bit o' yoga in the steam room, relaxed in the sauna, got my haircut, read in the hammock and (yes!) bought el cheapo glasses and sunglasses at BJ's Wholesale after realizing that I was about to drop more money on worthless pseudo-fashion than I would spend on a week in Europe.

I'm driving to the airport right now.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

And how do the el cheapo glasses/sunglasses look?

Pranayama mama said...

more george harrison than paris hilton . . .

hey, do you remember helping me pick out the first pair at 20/20 and the saleslady said to me (referring to you): "listen to your daughter, they look great."

that was the first, of many, aging realizations for me!

i guess i needed you again :)

KevinOn7 said...

What's a stream room? Perhaps that's where you yoga types go to have a steam of consciousness...

Pranayama mama said...

damn. i need an editor. oh wait, only two people read this!

Unknown said...

I do remember that day...we were headed to the NLCS game, weren't we? And those glasses did look great on you. You didn't look old -- I just looked prepubescent.