Friday, June 27, 2008

Mrs. Clooney



OMG!
  • You will marry George Clooney.

  • After a wild honeymoon, you will settle down in Cape Hatteras in your fabulous Apartment.

  • You will have 7 kid(s) together.

  • The family will zoom around in a Red Jeep Liberty.

  • You will spend your days as a Writer, and live happily ever after.
As much as this sounds awesome (!), who has an apartment in Cape Hatteras? Shouldn't it be a beach house on stilts?

Alas, Paul Rudd, John Cusack and Jon Stewart all opted out of my future but I'm still worried, even thought it says that we will "live happily ever after," that George won't be content. The MASH game can't be wrong, can it?

Speaking of which, seven kids at my age? Does George already have five kids that I don't know about? Will they all fit in that little car? Or the apartment for that matter?

Come to think of it, amazing beach views and George Clooney aside, I'm not even sure I'll be happy! I hope Georgie springs for a nanny.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It had better be one gigantic apartment. And a double-decker Jeep Liberty.

Unknown said...

You will marry Nate. After a wild honeymoon, you will settle down in New Zealand in your fabulous Mansion. You will have 3 kid(s) together. The family will zoom around in a purple Toyota Prius. You will spend your days as a philanthropist, and live happily ever after.

Pranayama mama said...

Nate? Wow. Didn't even occur to me to put the hubby in there . . . huh!

uncle wally said...

Don't worry about me. I'll be knocking up Chris Everett to the tune of 17 kids and living in Connecticut. Occupation is writer, but after 17 kids, I'd imagine we'd both be in wheelchairs.

Suzanne Marie DeWitt said...

Nate? How many names does this guy have???

Pranayama mama said...

Nate is Leesavee's hubby!

Oddly enough, the other day my friend Michelle introduced Bill to her daughter by stating, "This is one of my girlfriend's husbands."

The others don't usually leave the compound . . .