Friday, September 28, 2007

My New Favorite Blog?

Okay, so I’m sure I’ll continue to hit Go Fug Yourself daily – and not because I am into fashion but because I love how hysterically well these women write; however, I found another fabulous blog with gorgeous design ideas: Desire to Inspire.


Two days ago, they added a post plainly entitled "Simply some pretty photos. . ." that actually did inspire me. Just because I live in a 1960's tract house and have barely a penny to my name doesn't mean I have to give up. But I pretty much have done just that over the past five years.

Their collage of zebra rugs have made me want to go out and find one! I want to paint! I want beautiful fabrics!

To quote the Foo Fighters, "This is a call to all my past resignations. It's been too long."



1 comment:

uncle wally said...

I'd go here - http://www.museumofbadart.org/