Thursday, March 31, 2011

Secret Admirer

I took Son #1 to the Pittsford Teachers' Jazz Ensemble last night while the hubby and Son #2 went to karate and then out for Chinese.

Later, Son #2 was reading his fortune cookie which said something about an admirer appearing soon in his life.

Son #2: I know who it is! It's your boss!

Me (laughing): Why on earth would it be my boss?!

Son #2: Because she sent me those postcards . . . !

Honestly, that kid remembers, fondly, events that took place years ago as if they were yesterday.

I just hope that I'm storing karmic credits with that kid that I can leverage at a later date. Grannie Annie should be set for life!

2 comments:

KevinOn7 said...

Sounds like he takes after you. You seem to remember, even now, some pretty trivial useless information from when you were a kid. I, on the other hand, don't remember anything from before age 13 or 14.

Pranayama mama said...

I have a knack for the useless. It's the useful stuff I have difficulty remembering.