Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Forget You

For Lent this year, I thought I would (attempt to?) give up saying bad things. The root of this is primarily work-related negativity; however, it carries into all areas of my life. Just try cutting me off on my drive to work . . .

Which brings me to the fact that I grew up in a house where swearing, or even using phases that smacked remotely of cursing, was verboten. No room for negotiation.

So today's Casey Kasem long distance dedication goes out to my wonderful mother because every time I hear it on the radio (which admittedly is a lot lately), it reminds me of my proper upbringing. Sorry for the lapse mom.

2 comments:

uncle wally said...

you should have used this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv3tadz5Q3o

Unknown said...

Uncle Wally is right, that was funny.