Thursday, July 15, 2010

Psycho Therapy

In another have-kids-lose-privacy moment, I hopped out of the shower today to find Son #2 sitting on the toilet, lid down, waiting for me. Shocking for me today. Worth a lot of $ in therapy for him 20 years from now. His problem/not mine.

"Hey mom, can I invite Robert over?"

"Sure."

"If he comes over, try not to walk around the house naked, okay?"

What the . . . ?

Oh yeah, I'll have to remember that. Note to self: try to restrain yourself from removing all clothes in front of eight year old boys. I just hope it's not as difficult as it may sound.

Here's where I should put a clip of a Bare Naked Ladies song but I despise them so I'm giving a nod to a much preferred Ramones tune that's also somewhat appropriate. And Grannie will love it too -- not as much as her love for Dokken but you can't have everything.

No comments: