Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Best Job in the World

Caretaker of the Islands of the Great Barrier Reef. What will I have to do? Blog for Tourism Queensland! Hey, I can do that!

Other duties: feed the fish, clean the pool, collect the mail.

It also pays ~$100K for a six-month assignment. Hello!

What they're looking for:
  • Excellent interpersonal communication skills
  • Good written and verbal English skills
  • An adventurous attitude
  • Willingness to try new things
  • A passion for the outdoors
  • Good swimming skills and enthusiasm for snorkeling and/or diving
  • Ability to engage with others
  • At least one year’s relevant experience
In other words: ME!

I can home school the kids on the beach for six months, right? And I could hang with Margaroo when she comes to visit from Brisbane every single weekend, right?

But would I have to learn how to cook?

No comments: