Thursday, January 3, 2008

Snow White

While I don't have a New Year's resolution, per se, I joined Weight Watchers yesterday to take off the 15 pounds I gained over the last two years. I also began taking my vitamins again and added, per my acupuncturist's request, TwinLab's Cod Liver Oil with Mint which she claimed was like a tablespoon of whipped dessert but I think tastes, oddly enough, like cod liver oil with mint. This in combo with my DDR "workout," should leave me feeling less stressed and on top of my game once again.

So cheers to 2008 being the year where little birds sing at my shoulders and bunnies come to rest at my feet. Where the sun is always shining and my step is light and breezy.

And my fingers jump for joy at the sound of my keyboard gloriously typing business and marketing plans . . . or, better yet, a money tree begins to grow in my yard and bear fruit.

Yep, this'll be the year.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I tried the mint-flavored cod liver oil a few years ago. Tastes AWFUL. Made me vomit. I switched to gel-caps. They are FAR less offensive.

Pranayama mama said...

Apparently they're cheaper too. I was sold on the "dessert" misnomer. I don't think it tastes awful though. We'll see if it helps counteract the severe lack of sunshine here in the Roch. Gray skies are gonna clear up!

uncle wally said...

minty fish breath in the morning is fantastic!