Friday, June 8, 2007

All I Really Need to Know I Learned on The Simpson's

Son #1 has his wife picked out: a little blond girl named Sarah whom he met while in preschool. He has known that she is "the one" for years now and every once in a while he inserts her name into his nighttime prayers. One night, he asked his brother if he wanted to pray for his future wife.

Son #2: "I'm not getting married."
Son #1: "Just because you don't want to get married or are you gay?"
Son #2: "I'm not gay!"
Me: "Do you guys even know what gay means?"
Son #1: "Yeah, it's when two guys fall in love with each other."
Me: "How do you know that?"
Son #2: "We saw it on the Simpson's."

What would Reverend Lovejoy think?

2 comments:

bikini yogini said...

that's what reverend lovejoy fantasizes over, no?

Pranayama mama said...

As Homer says, "O spiteful one, show me who to smite and they shall be smoten!"