Friday, September 11, 2009

Paper Flowers

A friend just sent me a link to a beautiful wedding-related blog called kiss the groom which posted these sweet pictures of paper flowers from the Martha Stewart collection at Michaels.



As we all know, I'm no Martha Stewart; however, I was thrilled to think that the little girls across the street allowed me to semi-channel her for my girlfriend's baby shower in D.C. last month. They armed me with 50 giant, handmade flowers with which to decorate the house.

Why looky here: multicolored, paper flowers hanging from the candelabra, dangling from the ceiling and pinned to everyone's dresses. Not quite as elegant as kiss the groom but, dare I say, equally as festive.



In an semi-related topic, check out the bright pink Dior shoes on this bride from that same blog. These fall into the "Damn, I wish I had thought of that" category. Next time . . . (when we renew our loving vows, of course).

No comments: