Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mini-weekend: Day 3

I'm shocked that this is the third week (albeit not in a row) of a mid-week day off. And because I worked six days last week, I'm taking two (2!) days off this week. I'm living the life of Riley!

Highlights of today included:
  • Waiting for the bus in the morning while the kids played in the igloo across the street. My neighbor called out, "Does everyone know rule #1 about playing in the igloo?" to which the 10 year old boy next door responded, "No smoking?" (The real answer: no climbing on top while kids are inside.)
  • Spending 1.5 hours with my BMC/body-mind centering teacher. What's the point of a day off if you cannot spend time de-stressing and transforming your life?
  • Playing hockey until my fingertips froze
  • Cleaning!
What's next?

2 comments:

KevinOn7 said...

I would love to have a BMC to spend an hour and a half with, but I don't have a spare $7000 lying around...

http://www.competitivecyclist.com/road-bikes/frame/2009-bmc-pro-machine-slc-01-5429.html

Pranayama mama said...

that's a beautiful bike but, wow, $7K! you could buy bikes for an entire neighborhood with that $$