Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Light at the End of the Tunnel

I have a client who typically says at the end of his presentations, "I'm the only thing standing between you and happy hour . . . with that said, does anyone have any questions?"

Today I have to attend a meeting on a sales commission structure that we developed for a manufacturing client, write a terms & conditions document for a new business venture, develop one side-by-side comparison of a boutique client v. their nationwide competitor for a sales pitch, review/edit an RFQ for a website redesign, complete some remaining secondary market research for a client presentation, attend a client meeting to review a software application they're considering, pull together some interview questions to kick-off two strategic planning projects and have a conference call regarding a contract we wrote months ago to support a fledgling business partnership . . .

These are the only things standing between me and my four day weekend in NYC! Yippee!

1 comment:

Suzanne Marie DeWitt said...

Don't even try to tell us that you got all that stuff done in one day.

Or if you did, can I hire you???