Monday, December 22, 2008

Twenty Two Times Two!

Yea! Today's my birthday. My acupuncturist was telling me that 44 denotes a powerful year in numerology. She also mentioned how Barack Obama will be our 44th president. Coincidence? I think not. I'm looking forward to brandishing my new found strength by dominating the world this year, too!

On an unrelated note, if you're sick of online shopping and want a few minutes of browsing fun, head over to Sleeveface which describes itself as "one or more persons obscuring or augmenting any part of their body or bodies with record sleeve(s) causing an illusion."



Inspiring, right?! Makes me want to create a photo of my own to submit over the holidays!

2 comments:

DarkWing said...

Happy Birthday!!

Unknown said...

You just DOMINATE the world, girlfriend!