Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Found My Thrill

I just trolled a bunch of beer review sites (e.g., Beer Advocate, Rate Beer, The Brew Club) where I discovered that I may be the only person on the planet who likes Anheuser-Busch's Wild Blue blueberry lager.


(Image from JustBeer a fun little beer blog.)

Maybe because I don't normally drink beer? And I love Kool-Aid? Or perhaps my sudden attraction to (necessity for) Hall's cough drops and NyQuil are tainting my view.

Anything that's brightly colored with purple foam can't be bad . . . not to mention the antioxidants.

3 comments:

P Domino D said...

trolling beer review sites at 2pm on a thursday... you ok?

Unknown said...

Now I have the song "Blueberry Hill" stuck in my head. I feel like Richie Cunningham!

uncle wally said...

that's nothing - ask her about the pumpkin beer.