Friday, September 5, 2008

All Hail the Return of the Pant

Oh thank God! I can finally wear pants again. I was getting so darned sick of my pinafores.



Seriously, is it only in middle America where pants never went out of style or is someone in the Victoria's Secret advertising department smoking crack? Way to be in touch with your audience.

And is that silky blouse with puffy sleeves really the "most-wanted look inspired by the fall fashion shows"? If so, I'm glad to be living in the land of the lost. That outfit doesn't even look compelling on her and she's presumably a supermodel.

Somehow, I'd much rather be in this little number from J. Crew.

3 comments:

Suzanne Marie DeWitt said...

Word is that bows on shoes are hot this season! I'm stoked! I've got the JCrew shoes in black. Pays to keep them around a few decades.

Suzanne Marie DeWitt said...

True confessions continue: I think I have at least 4 pairs of shoes with bows. One pair even has two each. I should probably find that embarrassing...

Pranayama mama said...

I don't have any (yet?) but do have an urge to go shopping!