Friday, July 22, 2011

My Little Researcher

The hubby always makes jokes over the phone when I'm headed home about getting the strippers out of the house. Last night, Son #1 was following suit by pretending that daddy really does have hot chicks over in the afternoons. Anything for a laugh in our house.

He then started laughing really hard and said, "Nah, he'd probably rather see you stripping." I responded, "Good Lord, not a chance. What would make you think that?"

"I read a study in Redbook magazine which shows that men fantasize about naked women over 50."

Well, that explains the t-shirt idea. I think it's time to censor the smutty magazines that Grannie brings over! Really, I was just interested in the oh-so-interesting articles about how to make Fast, Delicious, 30 Minute Dinners . . . pinky swear.

No comments: