Monday, February 1, 2010

The Idiots' Guide to Makee Money

I have a serious question. How do people who post crap in blog comments make money?

Like:
As Xrumer experts, we secure been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] quest of a large leisure now and know how to harness the titanic power of Xrumer and turn it into a Cash machine.

Followed much later by:
Reminisce over, Transport is Money.
[/b]

TRAVERSE B RECOVER YOUR INFERIOR BURST TODAY:

While I realize that online language translators aren't always optimal, I seriously don't understand how this mess can ever be monetized. What am I missing (aside from an untapped revenue stream)?

Reminisce over and out. Show me the (transport is) money.

4 comments:

Citygirl said...

I need to call one of my computer nerd or financial expert friends to translate that post!!!

Ed & Jeanne said...

Naturally...if you click on their link you'll be sucked through your computer and have your organs removed and sold on ebay. Your blood will be sold to the red cross, your skin to the burn ward and the bones will be pawned off to the black market as a "celebrity skeleton".

Or so I'm told...

Pranayama mama said...

so that's what "uncover your inferior burst" means!

Suzanne Marie DeWitt said...

All I know is that I also am in quest of a large leisure now.