Thursday, December 24, 2009

Little Humdrummer Boy

As if the constant "What can I do?" interrogations aren't enough, Son #2 woke up this morning and announced, "I had a dream last night that I was really bored."

Santa, please make it stop. I'm hoping that Christmas should take care of this recurring issue (at least for an hour or two).

I'm bored, they told me
Humdrum pa rum pum
I have nothing to do
Humdrum pum pum pum pum
None of my friends are home
Humdrum pa rum pum
To play driveway hockey
Humdrum pum pum pum humdrum pum pum pum humdrum pum pum pum

So we placate them
Humdrum pa rum pum
With PlayStation

1 comment:

Citygirl said...

Classic! I heard "I'm Bored" from our Son #2 so many times last week, I wanted to shove him in the trunk with some peanut butter and toilet paper (so when the authorities came, I could say I gave him food and essentials). I cracked up on this post, because we did the same thing...forced him to play video games to shut him up!!!!!