Saturday, December 3, 2011

Photo Per Day #3: Hungerford Urban Artisans

I'm trying to buy local this Christmas. As such, Son #2 and I went to the Hungerford building today and bought a few awesome presents from the temporary stalls of the Rochester area Etsy craftsmen's Craftmas sale and a gorgeous something-something from one of the resident artists.

Such amazing talent from traditional artists (e.g., painters, scupltors, jewelers) and non-traditional artists like a guy who recreates children's books with balloon art. Run, run, as fast as you can . . .  


















There was a great design studio with heaps of colorful, adorable girls fashions.  I would have bought Son #2 a great monkey skirt but he declined.

















Not only did I want to buy a few thing for myself (e.g., knit cap, bunny yoga statue), I want a studio of my own. For what, I know not. I just want to dance.

2 comments:

KevinOn7 said...

You want a studio so that you'll have privacy to dance like Elaine?

Pranayama mama said...

Yes! I do! Performance art. Maybe with some paint mixed in.