Friday, October 14, 2011

Make Believe You're In a Jungle Movie

Yesterday morning, thanks to a snafu on my boss' part and a lack of communication on my part, we had a room full of clients in Atlanta at 7:00 a.m. whereas my boss thought the meeting started an hour later (i.e., she wasn't there). I apologized profusely but my client was totally cool about it. Actually, I was so mortified that I must have apologized a hundred times.

Today, I received a box full of fresh, gourmet strawberries dipped and molded into various animal shapes, along with a note that said, "We've all had an off day, here's to today being better!"



I also liked the message on the packaging (which, of course, I botched with my unpacking and my mad photography skills).


What a really, really nice and thoughtful gesture, no?!

No comments: