Thursday, April 28, 2011

Texas Tumbleweed

Staying at La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa in Montgomery TX is like writing on this blog: no visitors.

Here is my review for TripAdvisor.

Sure, I could have gone on about how inconvenienced the dude serving us at the 19th hole was to have to fetch my mom's tea from the next building over (i.e., a minute walk that should have been transparent to us, his few guests), not to mention the fact that her tea never arrived until we were leaving almost an hour later, and what a buffoon the dude was in general (and he was training the new hire?!)  but I erred on the side of just simply narrating a few of the mishaps.

It was such a wonderful trip overall, I thought, why wax on about one ill-fated lunch?

But I did forget to mention one thing: the fact that the kids could jump over the side of infinity pool to the larger pool below.

"Please, can we??"

"Sure, but wait until Grannie isn't around."

No comments: