Friday, October 17, 2008

Real Housewives of Atlanta

What's with these Real Housewives shows? I cannot get enough. Seriously, spending $18K on your daughter's 11th birthday party? It is so over the blinkin' top that I'm mesmerized. The little girl also received a Louis Vuitton bag from her mom that cost over $1.5K. Did I mention that this same mom went out on a spur-of-the-moment spree and bought herself a brand spanking new Cadillac Escalade and appeared to pay the sticker price? With a check? Nowadays, with the economy tanking, it's just glorious to delight in the follies of women whose biggest fears reside in how to navigate successfully the tenuous Atlanta social terrain and whose lifestyles are not likely to be radically affected by any market downturn.

Although my blog readership is principally limited to the few close friends and family members who take a moment to view this site on occassion, I would like to extend a downhome dinner invitation to Bob Whitfield as a gentle reminder that all women are not as uptight, self-important and crazy as his ex-wife. May sound frightening to the affluent but I guarantee that the hubby and I can entertain him for less than $100. I also guarantee that man has an epic drama to share about life with Sheree and I want to hear it!

Enquiring minds want to know. I wanna know!

No comments: