Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Alex y Kim

Just celebrated the wedding of two awesome friends in Northern VA hunt country. Gorgeous weather. Sunny. Warm. Cloudless. Perfect.

The house where they were married sits atop a large hill overlooking ponds, fields, cattle and rolling hills in the distance.



I had the honor of leading the ceremony and tried my hardest not to cry. But I cried.

So much for my gazillion dollar make-up job from a talented man who did all the make-up for Sabado Gigante for a decade. With credentials like that, you would think I would have blazing red lips and over-the-top color. Nope. He refused to put blush on me, after caking my skin with primer (his term), he said the natural red of my cheeks would come out. No such luck. Thankfully, that day was NOT about me!

I'm very, very happy for them. They have a beautiful relationship and started their marriage with a flawless day. Definitely an auspicious beginning.

No comments: